Repeat prescriptions can be ordered by telephone O 028 2076 1534 or by leaving your repeat medication request form IN RED POST BOX AT RECEPTION.
Alternatively, you can order your repeat prescription directly through this site. Click on the link above and complete the simple registration form.
- Repeat prescriptions are issued at the doctor’s discretion and are normally for patients on long term treatment.
- Please only request the items needed and do not hoard medicines at home, as this is both unsafe & wasteful
- Please advise your doctor, if for any reason you are no longer taking any medication listed on your repeat prescription.
- The request form may be posted or handed into reception.
- Repeat prescriptions will be available within 48 hours.
- Arrangements can be made to have your prescription collected by one of the local pharmacists, so that you do not need to call back to the surgery.
Please enquire at reception about this service.
Acute prescriptions ordered before11:00 may be be available for collection after 16:30 on the same day. If ordered after 11:00 prescriptions may not be available until the next day.